As an avid waterskiing and wakeboarding family, we know that boating isn’t a just a past time, it’s a lifestyle. In fact, this is a photo of me, a few years back, as a competitive member of the UC Davis Waterski Team. Whether you’re into waterskiing, fishing, jet skiing, or just cruising the lake, we can tailor a policy to meet your needs. As an insurance professional and boater, I can tell you that all watercraft insurance policies are not created equally.
Just because you have boat insurance, doesn’t mean you’re properly covered. I have seen what happens when someone has a policy that doesn’t meet their needs, and I don’t want to see that happen to you.
San Luis Obispo Boat Insurance Quote
Some of the coverages that we offer are
- Total Loss Replacement Cost – replaces your boat with a new boat of like kind and quality if it is totaled.
- High Liability Limits – to protect your assets if you cause a boating accident
- Uninsured/Underinsured Boaters Coverage – Did you know that there is no law requiring watercraft coverage? This means that there are many more people out on the water who don’t have insurance, than on the roads – protect yourself.
- Fishing Equipment & Water Ski Equipment coverage – for very little premium, we can cover the stuff you keep in your boat. This eliminates the need to file a separate homeowners claim if there is a loss.
- On Water Towing – If you’ve ever been stuck in the middle of the lake, you know this coverage is a necessity.
- Medical Payments Coverage – a no fault coverage that also protects a skier behind your boat.