Here on the Central Coast, we understand the economic value of viticulture and enology provides for our local economy. But it’s so much more than that, it’s part of our local culture. At Engle & Associates, we understand that winemaking is your passion, and the last thing you want to worry about is your insurance. Let us worry about protecting your business.
Whether you’re a vintner with a boutique winery in Templeton, or a larger winery with a tasting room and production facilities in Edna Valley, we can design an insurance package that protects all aspects of your winery operation.
Vineyard & Winery Insurance Quote
If you would prefer to call our office, please do so, toll free, at 877-364-5380 or local 805-781-6337.
We understand that vineyards and wineries have unique insurance needs. There are really too many to list, but some of the coverages we offer include:
- Building Coverage
- Business Property Coverage
- Wine Products
- Wine Coverage at the Selling Price (from the juice to the bottle)
- Business Income
- Coverages for Product Withdrawal, Agriculture Chemical Drift, Wine Caves, Mobile Ag Equipment, Trellis or Vines, Barrels and Cases, Contract Penalty, Beverage Leakage, Packaging Errors, and more
- Farm/Commercial/Vineyard Owner coverage for smaller wineries that contain a residence
- Liquor Liability
- Special Event Cancellation/Postponement (if you host events)